Interim report January – September 2022
Summary January – September 2022
- Rental income increased 13 per cent to SEK 3,005 million (2,668).
- Profit from property management increased 13 per cent to SEK 1,798 million (1,587).
- Changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 2,721 million (4,908) and changes in the value of financial instruments to SEK 201 million (139).
- Profit after tax for the period decreased to SEK 3,970 million (5,404).
- The market value of the properties amounted to SEK 85,004 million (73,516).
- During the period, SEK 2,838 million (2,955) was invested in the existing property portfolio.
- During the period, 26 properties (35) were acquired for SEK 1,923 million (3,218).
“So far this year, Hemsö has contributed with 5,900 new school places and 405 new nursing home beds. The public sector needs help to be able to meet the need for more schools, nursing homes, sports halls, and other social infrastructure. Especially when the world situation is uncertain. Hemsö’s business operation is stable, we have the capacity to meet tomorrow's needs together with our tenants”, says Nils Styf, CEO, Hemsö.
For further information, please contact:
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO and Deputy CEO + 46 8-501 170 35