Half-year report January – June 2022
Summary January – June 2022
- Rental income increased 13 per cent to SEK 1,980 million (1,751).
- Profit from property management increased 16 per cent to SEK 1,184 million (1,018).
- Changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 4,500 million (2,504) and changes in the value of financial instruments to SEK 68 million (112).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 4,790 million (2,981).
- The market value of the properties amounted to SEK 84,683 million (69,619).
- During the period, SEK 1,960 million (2,030) was invested in the existing property portfolio.
- During the period, 24 properties (29) were acquired for SEK 1,426 million (2,697) and 1 property (2) was divested for SEK 3 million (8).
“Hemsö’s business operations are stable despite an uncertain world and turbulent capital markets. We have issued SEK 3.6 billion in the bond market during the first half of the year, and I believe that we continue to have good access to the credit markets. It has been an active period with investments in both acquisitions and new developments. The municipalities want to work with us, we grow in the areas where we already exist and establish ourselves in new ones. I am proud of the trust and address gratitude to my committed colleagues”, says Nils Styf, CEO, Hemsö.
For further information, please contact:
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO and Deputy CEO + 46 8-501 170 35
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11:30 CET on 14 July 2022.