Year-end report January – December 2022
- Rental income increased 13 per cent to SEK 4,073 million (3,614).
- Profit from property management increased 8 per cent to SEK 2,309 million (2,145).
- Changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 589 million (7,587) and changes in the value of financial instruments to SEK 251 million (209).
- Profit after tax for the year decreased to SEK 2,563 million (8,189).
- The market value of the properties amounted to SEK 84,879 million (75,737).
- During the year, SEK 3,809 million (4,133) was invested in the existing property portfolio.
- During the year, 43 properties (38) were acquired for SEK 2,867 million (3,456) and 7 properties (5) were divested for SEK 414 million (2,030).
“In 2022, we completed a large number of development projects, 26 schools and nursing homes in Sweden and Finland, which now generate cash flow. We have also had construction start and acquired several schools, nursing homes and other social infrastructure in our markets. The reason we were able to do this is due to my driven and competent colleagues, a long-term owner in the Third Swedish National Pension Fund and the fact that, despite a shaky market, we continued to have continuous good access to the capital market,” says Nils Styf, CEO, Hemsö.
For further information, please contact:
Nils Styf, CEO + 46 8-501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO and Deputy CEO + 46 8-501 170 35
This information is information that Hemsö Fastighets AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 2 February 2023 at 15:00 CET.